Red Herring lays off 32 more staff
Red Herring Communications, publisher of Red Herring - the US internet business magazine - has laid off 32 staff, just two months after it laid off 22 employees when it combined its online and print businesses.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Red Herring Communications, publisher of Red Herring - the US internet business magazine - has laid off 32 staff, just two months after it laid off 22 employees when it combined its online and print businesses.
The cutbacks come just six weeks after the appointment of Hilary Schneider to the position of chief executive.
The cuts were made mostly in the technical services department which was acquired when the company bought Stockmaster.com seven months ago.
“The cuts are designed to focus energy on writing technology stories instead of worrying about the technology needed to keep the company website running,” Schneider said.
RedHerring.com will retain independent contractors.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA