Christmas gloom for eToys.com
Online retailer eToys.com is understood to be looking for a buyer after warning that its Christmas sales will be well below expectations.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Online retailer eToys.com is understood to be looking for a buyer after warning that its Christmas sales will be well below expectations.
The company, which is based in Santa Monica, California, expects its third-quarter sales to be between $120m and $130m, after forecasting between $210m to £240m.
EToys will run out of cash by March without further financing and has now asked merchant bank Goldman Sachs to explore “strategic alternatives” such as a sale, merger or restructuring.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London