Management shake-up expected at Canal+
A management shake-up at French pay-TV group Canal+ is being mooted, following a strategic review as a result of its amalgamation into Vivendi Universal.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – A management shake-up at French pay-TV group Canal+ is being mooted, following a strategic review as a result of its amalgamation into Vivendi Universal -– the media group created out of the merger between Vivendi, Seagram and Canal+.
Canal+ chairman Pierre Lescure is understood to want a free rein as head of film and television at Vivendi Universal and has decided on a staff reshuffle, according to French newspaper Le Monde.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London