Management shake-up expected at Canal+
A management shake-up at French pay-TV group Canal+ is being mooted, following a strategic review as a result of its amalgamation into Vivendi Universal.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – A management shake-up at French pay-TV group Canal+ is being mooted, following a strategic review as a result of its amalgamation into Vivendi Universal -– the media group created out of the merger between Vivendi, Seagram and Canal+.
Canal+ chairman Pierre Lescure is understood to want a free rein as head of film and television at Vivendi Universal and has decided on a staff reshuffle, according to French newspaper Le Monde.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London