Management shake-up expected at Canal+
A management shake-up at French pay-TV group Canal+ is being mooted, following a strategic review as a result of its amalgamation into Vivendi Universal.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – A management shake-up at French pay-TV group Canal+ is being mooted, following a strategic review as a result of its amalgamation into Vivendi Universal -– the media group created out of the merger between Vivendi, Seagram and Canal+.
Canal+ chairman Pierre Lescure is understood to want a free rein as head of film and television at Vivendi Universal and has decided on a staff reshuffle, according to French newspaper Le Monde.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Account Executive Lipton Fleming £22000 - £28000 per annum + Commission , London
- Account Executive AF Selection Up to £22,000, West Midlands