Home Office adspend doubles
The government’s Home Office has almost doubled its advertising spend in 2000 compared with last year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The government’s Home Office has almost doubled its advertising spend in 2000 compared with last year.
In answer to a written question in the House of Commons yesterday, home secretary Jack Straw said that Home Office adspend was £11.08m so far this year. Last year, it was £5.65m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- eCommerce Director - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes