Home Office adspend doubles
The government’s Home Office has almost doubled its advertising spend in 2000 compared with last year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The government’s Home Office has almost doubled its advertising spend in 2000 compared with last year.
In answer to a written question in the House of Commons yesterday, home secretary Jack Straw said that Home Office adspend was £11.08m so far this year. Last year, it was £5.65m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall