Home Office adspend doubles
The government’s Home Office has almost doubled its advertising spend in 2000 compared with last year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The government’s Home Office has almost doubled its advertising spend in 2000 compared with last year.
In answer to a written question in the House of Commons yesterday, home secretary Jack Straw said that Home Office adspend was £11.08m so far this year. Last year, it was £5.65m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London