Home Office adspend doubles
The government’s Home Office has almost doubled its advertising spend in 2000 compared with last year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The government’s Home Office has almost doubled its advertising spend in 2000 compared with last year.
In answer to a written question in the House of Commons yesterday, home secretary Jack Straw said that Home Office adspend was £11.08m so far this year. Last year, it was £5.65m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London