Gameplay shares jump on strong growth
Online games retailer Gameplay reported strong year-on-year sales growth yesterday, prompting its share price to leap by 11.5% this morning.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Online games retailer Gameplay reported strong year-on-year sales growth yesterday, prompting its share price to leap by 11.5% this morning.
The company said revenues for the half year ended January 31 were expected to exceed $40m in spite of current technology market trends and shortages of Sony’s new PlayStation 2 games console.
The company’s share price was 124.25p at 10.38am, up from yesterday’s close of 110.00p.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London