Sony Pictures reviews $250m media account
Sony Pictures Entertainment is inviting agencies to pitch for the studio’s $250m-plus US media-buying account.
The review follows last October’s shift in responsibility for movie marketing to distribution chief Jeff Blake from Bob Levin, then president of worldwide marketing.
However, incumbent Universal McCann has an "extremely aggressive" compensation proposal, according to one source, despite Levin’s resignation last month during negotiations to renew its contract.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Project Manager - International Ad agency £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London