Sony Pictures reviews $250m media account
Sony Pictures Entertainment is inviting agencies to pitch for the studio’s $250m-plus US media-buying account.
The review follows last October’s shift in responsibility for movie marketing to distribution chief Jeff Blake from Bob Levin, then president of worldwide marketing.
However, incumbent Universal McCann has an "extremely aggressive" compensation proposal, according to one source, despite Levin’s resignation last month during negotiations to renew its contract.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)