Sony Pictures reviews $250m media account
Sony Pictures Entertainment is inviting agencies to pitch for the studio’s $250m-plus US media-buying account.
The review follows last October’s shift in responsibility for movie marketing to distribution chief Jeff Blake from Bob Levin, then president of worldwide marketing.
However, incumbent Universal McCann has an "extremely aggressive" compensation proposal, according to one source, despite Levin’s resignation last month during negotiations to renew its contract.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London