Sony Pictures reviews $250m media account
Sony Pictures Entertainment is inviting agencies to pitch for the studio’s $250m-plus US media-buying account.
The review follows last October’s shift in responsibility for movie marketing to distribution chief Jeff Blake from Bob Levin, then president of worldwide marketing.
However, incumbent Universal McCann has an "extremely aggressive" compensation proposal, according to one source, despite Levin’s resignation last month during negotiations to renew its contract.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London