Lowes merges US agencies Mullen and Long Haymes Carr
The Lowe Group has merged two of its independent US agency brands, Mullen and Long Haymes Carr, to create a new agency with combined billings of $621m (£422m).
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The Lowe Group has merged two of its independent US agency brands, Mullen and Long Haymes Carr, to create a new agency with combined billings of $621m (£422m).
Mullen, which has offices in Massachusetts and Michigan, will retain its name while LHC will be renamed Mullen/LHC. LHC is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
The combined agency will have a client list that will include General Motors, Nextel Communications, Wachovia and Hanes & Genuity.
Joe Grimaldi, president and chief executive officer of Mullen, will become CEO of the combined agency which will have more than 500 staff.
Steve Zades, chairman and CEO of LHC, will move to The Lowe Group in New York after facilitating the agency transition.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire