Lowes merges US agencies Mullen and Long Haymes Carr
The Lowe Group has merged two of its independent US agency brands, Mullen and Long Haymes Carr, to create a new agency with combined billings of $621m (£422m).
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The Lowe Group has merged two of its independent US agency brands, Mullen and Long Haymes Carr, to create a new agency with combined billings of $621m (£422m).
Mullen, which has offices in Massachusetts and Michigan, will retain its name while LHC will be renamed Mullen/LHC. LHC is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
The combined agency will have a client list that will include General Motors, Nextel Communications, Wachovia and Hanes & Genuity.
Joe Grimaldi, president and chief executive officer of Mullen, will become CEO of the combined agency which will have more than 500 staff.
Steve Zades, chairman and CEO of LHC, will move to The Lowe Group in New York after facilitating the agency transition.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London