Unisys launches global campaign
LONDON - US technology company Unisys Corporation is this week launching a global multimillion-dollar advertising campaign.
Ads featuring the new tagline "we have a head for e-business" will run across The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and Investor's Business Daily with other publications to follow.
Created by Grey Worldwide, the ads feature black-and-white portraits of "staff" whose heads have been replaced with computer monitors.
The press campaign will be backed by a TV campaign, which is due to break in March.
Grey was appointed to handle the Unisys business in September along with its sister media company, MediaCom.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london