Unisys launches global campaign
LONDON - US technology company Unisys Corporation is this week launching a global multimillion-dollar advertising campaign.
Ads featuring the new tagline "we have a head for e-business" will run across The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and Investor's Business Daily with other publications to follow.
Created by Grey Worldwide, the ads feature black-and-white portraits of "staff" whose heads have been replaced with computer monitors.
The press campaign will be backed by a TV campaign, which is due to break in March.
Grey was appointed to handle the Unisys business in September along with its sister media company, MediaCom.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Animator - Brand ID Periscope Recruitment LLP £250 - £350 per day, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap Competitive Salary, South East England
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap Competitive Salary, South East England