Unisys launches global campaign
LONDON - US technology company Unisys Corporation is this week launching a global multimillion-dollar advertising campaign.
Ads featuring the new tagline "we have a head for e-business" will run across The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and Investor's Business Daily with other publications to follow.
Created by Grey Worldwide, the ads feature black-and-white portraits of "staff" whose heads have been replaced with computer monitors.
The press campaign will be backed by a TV campaign, which is due to break in March.
Grey was appointed to handle the Unisys business in September along with its sister media company, MediaCom.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London