Coke appoints US Vice-President aide to top PR job
The Coca-Cola Company has named Dirk Vande Beek, a former aide to Republican US Vice-President Dick Cheney, as its vice-president of public relations.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The Coca-Cola Company has named Dirk Vande Beek, a former aide to Republican US Vice-President Dick Cheney, as its vice-president of public relations.
The Atlanta-based firm said Vande Beek will oversee the company''s corporate, public and media relations activities and strategies.
Vande Beek served as director of communications and press secretary to Cheney during the 2000 presidential campaign. Before joining Cheney''s campaign, he was director of global public relations for the Halliburton Company, where he worked with Cheney.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London