Coke appoints US Vice-President aide to top PR job
The Coca-Cola Company has named Dirk Vande Beek, a former aide to Republican US Vice-President Dick Cheney, as its vice-president of public relations.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The Coca-Cola Company has named Dirk Vande Beek, a former aide to Republican US Vice-President Dick Cheney, as its vice-president of public relations.
The Atlanta-based firm said Vande Beek will oversee the company''s corporate, public and media relations activities and strategies.
Vande Beek served as director of communications and press secretary to Cheney during the 2000 presidential campaign. Before joining Cheney''s campaign, he was director of global public relations for the Halliburton Company, where he worked with Cheney.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London