Campaign and its sister brands are covering Cannes Lions 2014 in our live 24-hour blog, bringing you everything you need to know about the festival. Here are nine things you may have missed from the south of France yesterday.
1. Our Cannes celebrity-spotting guide: the seven most famous people to see.
2. If you don't make an awards shortlist, maybe you'll make DigitasLBi's #CannesShortsList.
3. Slideshow: the highlights from the first day at Cannes Lions 2014.
4. Buzzfeed and Mindshare tried to predict the zeitgeist in their live-streamed seminar.
5. McCann Melbourne won the Creative Effectiveness Grand Prix. (Meanwhile, Wieden & Kennedy, Ogilvy & Mather London and Publicis London won three of the seven Creative Effectiveness Lions).
6. John Wren said creativity "had never been an endgame" for Omnicom.
7. OgilvyOne scooped the Direct Lions Grand Prix for its "magic of flying" campaign for British Airways.
8. We asked whether data can predict the Cannes Lions winners.
9. Campaign Asia-Pacific went Cannes party hopping.
This article was first published on