Carlton cuts 28 jobs at HTV
ITV company Carlton has announced that it is to cut around 28 jobs as it begins the integration of ITV franchise HTV, which it acquired from Granada Media last year, into its existing business.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - ITV company Carlton has announced that it is to cut around 28 jobs as it begins the integration of ITV franchise HTV, which it acquired from Granada Media last year, into its existing business.
The jobs are likely to go from HTV’s promotion, planning and presentation departments, which are to be fully integrated within Carlton’s own divisions.
As part of the reorganisation, a number of new appointments have been made. HTV’s controller of finance Mark Davies will become head of broadcasting finance for all Carlton’s ITV franchise operations in London, the Midlands and south-west England.
HTV’s head of programme planning, presentation and promotions Sian Thomas has been promoted to head of regional programmes for HTV West.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London