Carlton cuts 28 jobs at HTV
ITV company Carlton has announced that it is to cut around 28 jobs as it begins the integration of ITV franchise HTV, which it acquired from Granada Media last year, into its existing business.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - ITV company Carlton has announced that it is to cut around 28 jobs as it begins the integration of ITV franchise HTV, which it acquired from Granada Media last year, into its existing business.
The jobs are likely to go from HTV’s promotion, planning and presentation departments, which are to be fully integrated within Carlton’s own divisions.
As part of the reorganisation, a number of new appointments have been made. HTV’s controller of finance Mark Davies will become head of broadcasting finance for all Carlton’s ITV franchise operations in London, the Midlands and south-west England.
HTV’s head of programme planning, presentation and promotions Sian Thomas has been promoted to head of regional programmes for HTV West.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London