FortuneCity cuts staff
FortuneCity, the UK-based global community website, has axed 20 jobs at its UK office in a cost-cutting move.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - FortuneCity, the UK-based global community website, has axed 20 jobs at its UK office in a cost-cutting move.
The company, which runs a network of interactive personal publishing, content, utility, entertainment and technology properties, said it was consolidating its content and customer support teams into its New York headquarters.
FortuneCity chief executive Peter Macnee said the cuts were “relative to what’s going on in general in the internet industry at the moment”. He said that no cuts were being made in its other European offices.
The company’s share price on the Frankfurt-based Neuer Markt opened at €1.02 (64p) this morning, down slightly from last night’s close of €1.03 (65p).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London