FortuneCity cuts staff
FortuneCity, the UK-based global community website, has axed 20 jobs at its UK office in a cost-cutting move.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - FortuneCity, the UK-based global community website, has axed 20 jobs at its UK office in a cost-cutting move.
The company, which runs a network of interactive personal publishing, content, utility, entertainment and technology properties, said it was consolidating its content and customer support teams into its New York headquarters.
FortuneCity chief executive Peter Macnee said the cuts were “relative to what’s going on in general in the internet industry at the moment”. He said that no cuts were being made in its other European offices.
The company’s share price on the Frankfurt-based Neuer Markt opened at €1.02 (64p) this morning, down slightly from last night’s close of €1.03 (65p).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire