Walt Disney and Wenner form joint venture
Walt Disney has signed an agreement with Rolling Stone publisher Wenner Media to create a new publishing company that will see the media giant take a 50% stake in popular culture magazine US Weekly.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Walt Disney has signed an agreement with Rolling Stone publisher Wenner Media to create a new publishing company that will see the media giant take a 50% stake in popular culture magazine US Weekly.
The new company, US Weekly LLC, gives the magazine access to content from Disney’s film and entertainment businesses.
As part of the deal, the magazine will work closely with the online and broadcasting arms of Disney-owned US TV network ABC.
Among other activities, ABC will develop annual US Weekly entertainment awards. The TV network will also broadcast segments featuring US Weekly reporters in a number of TV shows.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection £45- £68K + benefits, Central London
- Senior Brand Planner / Brand Strategist Rare Selection Up to £55K + benefits, Central London