Lowe creates Lowe Live specialist agencies network
The Lowe Group is consolidating its London- and US-based specialist agencies, covering interactive, direct and customer relationship marketing, under the single banner of Lowe Live.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The Lowe Group is consolidating its London- and US-based specialist agencies, covering interactive, direct and customer relationship marketing, under the single banner of Lowe Live.
Agencies including Lowe Direct, Lowe Lintas Interactive and Miller/Huber -- all owned by the Interpublic Group of Companies -- will be combined to form Lowe Live.
Lowe Live will open its doors with 400 employees and billings of more than $450m (£306.2m). It will serve the agencies’ existing clients, including British Airways, Heineken, Marriott and Unilever.
Floyd Miller, president and chief executive of Miller/Huber in San Francisco, will head up the newly formed agency as chairman and chief executive. He said Lowe Live would specialise in “creating relationships with manufacturers’ most valuable customers” using tools such as email and database marketing.
Dan Goodman, executive vice-president and managing director at Lowe Lintas Interactive in New York, and Paul Velardi, executive vice-president and managing director at Lowe Direct, will work alongside Miller as co-managing directors.
Lowe Live will have headquarters in San Francisco, as well as offices in London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris and Stockholm.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London