Lowe creates Lowe Live specialist agencies network
The Lowe Group is consolidating its London- and US-based specialist agencies, covering interactive, direct and customer relationship marketing, under the single banner of Lowe Live.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The Lowe Group is consolidating its London- and US-based specialist agencies, covering interactive, direct and customer relationship marketing, under the single banner of Lowe Live.
Agencies including Lowe Direct, Lowe Lintas Interactive and Miller/Huber -- all owned by the Interpublic Group of Companies -- will be combined to form Lowe Live.
Lowe Live will open its doors with 400 employees and billings of more than $450m (£306.2m). It will serve the agencies’ existing clients, including British Airways, Heineken, Marriott and Unilever.
Floyd Miller, president and chief executive of Miller/Huber in San Francisco, will head up the newly formed agency as chairman and chief executive. He said Lowe Live would specialise in “creating relationships with manufacturers’ most valuable customers” using tools such as email and database marketing.
Dan Goodman, executive vice-president and managing director at Lowe Lintas Interactive in New York, and Paul Velardi, executive vice-president and managing director at Lowe Direct, will work alongside Miller as co-managing directors.
Lowe Live will have headquarters in San Francisco, as well as offices in London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris and Stockholm.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London