Lowe creates Lowe Live specialist agencies network
The Lowe Group is consolidating its London- and US-based specialist agencies, covering interactive, direct and customer relationship marketing, under the single banner of Lowe Live.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The Lowe Group is consolidating its London- and US-based specialist agencies, covering interactive, direct and customer relationship marketing, under the single banner of Lowe Live.
Agencies including Lowe Direct, Lowe Lintas Interactive and Miller/Huber -- all owned by the Interpublic Group of Companies -- will be combined to form Lowe Live.
Lowe Live will open its doors with 400 employees and billings of more than $450m (£306.2m). It will serve the agencies’ existing clients, including British Airways, Heineken, Marriott and Unilever.
Floyd Miller, president and chief executive of Miller/Huber in San Francisco, will head up the newly formed agency as chairman and chief executive. He said Lowe Live would specialise in “creating relationships with manufacturers’ most valuable customers” using tools such as email and database marketing.
Dan Goodman, executive vice-president and managing director at Lowe Lintas Interactive in New York, and Paul Velardi, executive vice-president and managing director at Lowe Direct, will work alongside Miller as co-managing directors.
Lowe Live will have headquarters in San Francisco, as well as offices in London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris and Stockholm.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London