Lowe creates Lowe Live specialist agencies network
The Lowe Group is consolidating its London- and US-based specialist agencies, covering interactive, direct and customer relationship marketing, under the single banner of Lowe Live.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The Lowe Group is consolidating its London- and US-based specialist agencies, covering interactive, direct and customer relationship marketing, under the single banner of Lowe Live.
Agencies including Lowe Direct, Lowe Lintas Interactive and Miller/Huber -- all owned by the Interpublic Group of Companies -- will be combined to form Lowe Live.
Lowe Live will open its doors with 400 employees and billings of more than $450m (£306.2m). It will serve the agencies’ existing clients, including British Airways, Heineken, Marriott and Unilever.
Floyd Miller, president and chief executive of Miller/Huber in San Francisco, will head up the newly formed agency as chairman and chief executive. He said Lowe Live would specialise in “creating relationships with manufacturers’ most valuable customers” using tools such as email and database marketing.
Dan Goodman, executive vice-president and managing director at Lowe Lintas Interactive in New York, and Paul Velardi, executive vice-president and managing director at Lowe Direct, will work alongside Miller as co-managing directors.
Lowe Live will have headquarters in San Francisco, as well as offices in London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris and Stockholm.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Online Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Consumer Insight Manager - Wine & Spirits Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 per annum + Benefits , Surrey
- Studio Manager £30-32k Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £32000 per annum, London