Coke president steps down ahead of restructure
Coca-Cola president Jack Stahl has stepped down after 20 years with the firm to allow it to implement a major restructuring programme.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Coca-Cola president Jack Stahl has stepped down after 20 years with the firm to allow it to implement a major restructuring programme.
Three new business units based around geographical areas and a new business ventures division are being created, while Stahl, who was appointed to the roles of president and chief operating officer last April, will “seek new challenges and opportunities” elsewhere.
The restructuring follows last week’s announcement of a joint marketing venture with Walt Disney to boost Coke’s non-carbonated soft drinks. This followed the announcement of a $4bn (£2.7bn) start-up juice and snack company with Procter & Gamble.
Meanwhile, Disney has announced the appointment of Tessa Moore as vice-president of marketing for Walt Disney Company UK, a new role created to improve work between divisions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London