Coke president steps down ahead of restructure
Coca-Cola president Jack Stahl has stepped down after 20 years with the firm to allow it to implement a major restructuring programme.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Coca-Cola president Jack Stahl has stepped down after 20 years with the firm to allow it to implement a major restructuring programme.
Three new business units based around geographical areas and a new business ventures division are being created, while Stahl, who was appointed to the roles of president and chief operating officer last April, will “seek new challenges and opportunities” elsewhere.
The restructuring follows last week’s announcement of a joint marketing venture with Walt Disney to boost Coke’s non-carbonated soft drinks. This followed the announcement of a $4bn (£2.7bn) start-up juice and snack company with Procter & Gamble.
Meanwhile, Disney has announced the appointment of Tessa Moore as vice-president of marketing for Walt Disney Company UK, a new role created to improve work between divisions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA