Grey consolidates digital businesses
Grey Global Group is consolidating its three digital media businesses, Beyond Interactive, media.com and MediaCom Digital, into a new company called Beyond Interactive.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Grey Global Group is consolidating its three digital media businesses, Beyond Interactive, media.com and MediaCom Digital, into a new company called Beyond Interactive.
The new company will launch with billings of $266m (£187.79m), and will be headed by Harvey Goldhersz, former president of MediaCom Digital, who will become CEO and chairman. John Behrman, former CEO of Beyond Interactive, will be the new company’s COO.
The consolidated company will offer email marketing, digital media planning, buying and creative, offline media planning, campaign integration and event planning.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London