Grey consolidates digital businesses
Grey Global Group is consolidating its three digital media businesses, Beyond Interactive, media.com and MediaCom Digital, into a new company called Beyond Interactive.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Grey Global Group is consolidating its three digital media businesses, Beyond Interactive, media.com and MediaCom Digital, into a new company called Beyond Interactive.
The new company will launch with billings of $266m (£187.79m), and will be headed by Harvey Goldhersz, former president of MediaCom Digital, who will become CEO and chairman. John Behrman, former CEO of Beyond Interactive, will be the new company’s COO.
The consolidated company will offer email marketing, digital media planning, buying and creative, offline media planning, campaign integration and event planning.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Manager - Excellent London Agency - to £32k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £32k, West London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London