Cordiant buys Irish PR firm for £5.6m
Cordiant Communications Group is to buy Gallagher & Kelly Public Relations, a communications firm based in Ireland.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Cordiant Communications Group is to buy Gallagher & Kelly Public Relations, a communications firm based in Ireland.
The initial purchase price of £5.6m, with 2.2m Cordiant shares to go to Gallagher & Kelly, may rise to a maximum of £9.5m, depending on the Irish company’s performance to December 2003.
Gallagher & Kelly will join the Cordiant Business Communications International fold, extending Cordiant’s remit into Ireland as well as Paris, London, New York, Boston, San Francisco and Frankfurt.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London