Cordiant buys Irish PR firm for £5.6m
Cordiant Communications Group is to buy Gallagher & Kelly Public Relations, a communications firm based in Ireland.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Cordiant Communications Group is to buy Gallagher & Kelly Public Relations, a communications firm based in Ireland.
The initial purchase price of £5.6m, with 2.2m Cordiant shares to go to Gallagher & Kelly, may rise to a maximum of £9.5m, depending on the Irish company’s performance to December 2003.
Gallagher & Kelly will join the Cordiant Business Communications International fold, extending Cordiant’s remit into Ireland as well as Paris, London, New York, Boston, San Francisco and Frankfurt.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London