Cordiant buys Irish PR firm for £5.6m
Cordiant Communications Group is to buy Gallagher & Kelly Public Relations, a communications firm based in Ireland.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Cordiant Communications Group is to buy Gallagher & Kelly Public Relations, a communications firm based in Ireland.
The initial purchase price of £5.6m, with 2.2m Cordiant shares to go to Gallagher & Kelly, may rise to a maximum of £9.5m, depending on the Irish company’s performance to December 2003.
Gallagher & Kelly will join the Cordiant Business Communications International fold, extending Cordiant’s remit into Ireland as well as Paris, London, New York, Boston, San Francisco and Frankfurt.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London