WPP buys branding agency
WPP Group has bought 77% of French branding agency CB Associes and may buy the remaining 23%.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - WPP Group has bought 77% of French branding agency CB Associes and may buy the remaining 23%.
With offices in Paris and Stuttgart, CBA specialises in package and retail design, including interactive work, in-store and point-of-purchase design, and numbers Nestle, Cora and Unilever among its clients.
The 185-staff agency had revenues of FF63.5m (£6.06m) and net assets of FF11.3m (£1.08m) for the year ending December 31. It will work closely with Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide and WPP’s branding and identity agencies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London