WPP buys branding agency
WPP Group has bought 77% of French branding agency CB Associes and may buy the remaining 23%.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - WPP Group has bought 77% of French branding agency CB Associes and may buy the remaining 23%.
With offices in Paris and Stuttgart, CBA specialises in package and retail design, including interactive work, in-store and point-of-purchase design, and numbers Nestle, Cora and Unilever among its clients.
The 185-staff agency had revenues of FF63.5m (£6.06m) and net assets of FF11.3m (£1.08m) for the year ending December 31. It will work closely with Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide and WPP’s branding and identity agencies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London