WPP buys branding agency
WPP Group has bought 77% of French branding agency CB Associes and may buy the remaining 23%.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - WPP Group has bought 77% of French branding agency CB Associes and may buy the remaining 23%.
With offices in Paris and Stuttgart, CBA specialises in package and retail design, including interactive work, in-store and point-of-purchase design, and numbers Nestle, Cora and Unilever among its clients.
The 185-staff agency had revenues of FF63.5m (£6.06m) and net assets of FF11.3m (£1.08m) for the year ending December 31. It will work closely with Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide and WPP’s branding and identity agencies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Multi-Channel Marketing Manager - Online Retail JV Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, West Yorkshire