WPP buys branding agency
WPP Group has bought 77% of French branding agency CB Associes and may buy the remaining 23%.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - WPP Group has bought 77% of French branding agency CB Associes and may buy the remaining 23%.
With offices in Paris and Stuttgart, CBA specialises in package and retail design, including interactive work, in-store and point-of-purchase design, and numbers Nestle, Cora and Unilever among its clients.
The 185-staff agency had revenues of FF63.5m (£6.06m) and net assets of FF11.3m (£1.08m) for the year ending December 31. It will work closely with Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide and WPP’s branding and identity agencies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London