Leagas Delaney wins $50m Pilsner Urquell brief
Pilsner Urquell International has awarded its global beer brand account, believed to be worth between $40m-$50m (£27.7m-£34.65m), to Leagas Delaney.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Pilsner Urquell International has awarded its global beer brand account, believed to be worth between $40m-$50m (£27.7m-£34.65m), to Leagas Delaney.
Leagas Delaney won the business following a competitive pitch against WCRS Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam. The work will be split between Leagas’s offices in London and San Francisco, although the pitch was won by the London office.
Leagas will produce a global campaign for the brewer’s Pilsner Urquell beer brand, but at this stage it is unknown when this will launch or whether it will primarily focus on TV or print ads. The beer is well known in the Czech Republic and the brewer wants to expand its brand to other markets in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
In a statement announcing its decision, Pilsner marketing director Phil Plowman said Leagas understood the challenges that the company faced as it expands into other countries.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London