Leagas Delaney wins $50m Pilsner Urquell brief
Pilsner Urquell International has awarded its global beer brand account, believed to be worth between $40m-$50m (£27.7m-£34.65m), to Leagas Delaney.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Pilsner Urquell International has awarded its global beer brand account, believed to be worth between $40m-$50m (£27.7m-£34.65m), to Leagas Delaney.
Leagas Delaney won the business following a competitive pitch against WCRS Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam. The work will be split between Leagas’s offices in London and San Francisco, although the pitch was won by the London office.
Leagas will produce a global campaign for the brewer’s Pilsner Urquell beer brand, but at this stage it is unknown when this will launch or whether it will primarily focus on TV or print ads. The beer is well known in the Czech Republic and the brewer wants to expand its brand to other markets in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
In a statement announcing its decision, Pilsner marketing director Phil Plowman said Leagas understood the challenges that the company faced as it expands into other countries.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London