Lowe Lintas appointed to launch travel portal
Travel Exchange Asia (TEA) has appointed Lowe Lintas & Partners in Asia Pacific to launch the region’s first online travel portal.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Travel Exchange Asia (TEA) has appointed Lowe Lintas & Partners in Asia Pacific to launch the region’s first online travel portal.
Lowe Lintas & Partners Worldwide, part of the Lowe Group unit of the Interpublic Group of Companies, won the estimated $12m (£8.32m) account following a three-month review against eight other international agencies.
TEA is a joint venture between worldwide travel site Travelocity and 11 airlines including Air New Zealand, Cathay Pacific, Qantas and Singapore Airlines. The site will offer the full spectrum of travel services such as airline and hotel bookings, as well as market-specific needs.
It will work with sister Interpublic agency Initiative Media, which will handle media planning and buying, and with Adxplorer, which will handle online media planning and buying.
Tim Fitzsimmons, general manager of e-Business at Cathay Pacific and a member of the TEA steering committee, said, “Bringing the Lowe Lintas team on board gives us a powerful strategic and creative partner. They will be instrumental in helping us create one of Asia’s premier new brands.”
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire