Lowe Lintas appointed to launch travel portal
Travel Exchange Asia (TEA) has appointed Lowe Lintas & Partners in Asia Pacific to launch the region’s first online travel portal.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Travel Exchange Asia (TEA) has appointed Lowe Lintas & Partners in Asia Pacific to launch the region’s first online travel portal.
Lowe Lintas & Partners Worldwide, part of the Lowe Group unit of the Interpublic Group of Companies, won the estimated $12m (£8.32m) account following a three-month review against eight other international agencies.
TEA is a joint venture between worldwide travel site Travelocity and 11 airlines including Air New Zealand, Cathay Pacific, Qantas and Singapore Airlines. The site will offer the full spectrum of travel services such as airline and hotel bookings, as well as market-specific needs.
It will work with sister Interpublic agency Initiative Media, which will handle media planning and buying, and with Adxplorer, which will handle online media planning and buying.
Tim Fitzsimmons, general manager of e-Business at Cathay Pacific and a member of the TEA steering committee, said, “Bringing the Lowe Lintas team on board gives us a powerful strategic and creative partner. They will be instrumental in helping us create one of Asia’s premier new brands.”
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham