McDonald’s names Tribal DDB to interactive business
Fast-food giant McDonald’s has appointed Tribal DDB as its agency of record to handle its US interactive account.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Fast-food giant McDonald’s has appointed Tribal DDB as its agency of record to handle its US interactive account.
Tribal DDB will handle digital consulting, technology marketing and e-commerce campaigns in the US, Australia, Denmark and Germany.
Tribal DDB is the interactive arm of DDB Worldwide, which has worked with McDonald’s for 30 years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London