McDonald’s names Tribal DDB to interactive business
Fast-food giant McDonald’s has appointed Tribal DDB as its agency of record to handle its US interactive account.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Fast-food giant McDonald’s has appointed Tribal DDB as its agency of record to handle its US interactive account.
Tribal DDB will handle digital consulting, technology marketing and e-commerce campaigns in the US, Australia, Denmark and Germany.
Tribal DDB is the interactive arm of DDB Worldwide, which has worked with McDonald’s for 30 years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London