McDonald’s names Tribal DDB to interactive business
Fast-food giant McDonald’s has appointed Tribal DDB as its agency of record to handle its US interactive account.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Fast-food giant McDonald’s has appointed Tribal DDB as its agency of record to handle its US interactive account.
Tribal DDB will handle digital consulting, technology marketing and e-commerce campaigns in the US, Australia, Denmark and Germany.
Tribal DDB is the interactive arm of DDB Worldwide, which has worked with McDonald’s for 30 years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham