Euro RSCG hires forecasting and brand consulting experts
Euro RSCG Worldwide New York, a unit of Havas Advertising, has hired trend forecasting and brand consulting experts Ira Matathia and Marian Salzman to generate creative ideas based on research into consumer behaviour and market trends.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Euro RSCG Worldwide New York, a unit of Havas Advertising, has hired trend forecasting and brand consulting experts Ira Matathia and Marian Salzman to generate creative ideas based on research into consumer behaviour and market trends.
Matathia will become global director for business development and Salzman global director for strategy and planning. Bob Schmetterer, chairman and chief executive of Euro RSCG, has created the posts as part of a drive to identify more “creative business ideas” for clients.
Matathia and Salzman most recently worked for Young & Rubicam, where they headed up its Intelligence Factory in New York. However, the unit was shut two months after the UK’s WPP Group took over Y&R last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Marketing & PR Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £23,500, West Sussex