Leo Burnett closes Boston office
Leo Burnett has confirmed it will shut the Boston office of its hi-tech agency, Leo Burnett Technology Group.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Leo Burnett has confirmed it will shut the Boston office of its hi-tech agency, Leo Burnett Technology Group.
The closure has been expected for some time although, at its peak last year, the office claimed billings of $76m (£53.03m) making it one of New England’s largest agencies.
The agency was hit hard by a number of client defections, especially that of internet holding company CMGI.
The office has already suffered two rounds of layoffs and the departure of its president Jeff Winsper in recent months. It now employs a staff of around 12.
LBTG, which last month shut its San Francisco office, will continue to operate out of its Chicago head office where it has a staff of around 50. Leo Burnett is part of the B|Com3 Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital/Mobile Project Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £250 per day, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London