Leo Burnett closes Boston office
Leo Burnett has confirmed it will shut the Boston office of its hi-tech agency, Leo Burnett Technology Group.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Leo Burnett has confirmed it will shut the Boston office of its hi-tech agency, Leo Burnett Technology Group.
The closure has been expected for some time although, at its peak last year, the office claimed billings of $76m (£53.03m) making it one of New England’s largest agencies.
The agency was hit hard by a number of client defections, especially that of internet holding company CMGI.
The office has already suffered two rounds of layoffs and the departure of its president Jeff Winsper in recent months. It now employs a staff of around 12.
LBTG, which last month shut its San Francisco office, will continue to operate out of its Chicago head office where it has a staff of around 50. Leo Burnett is part of the B|Com3 Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)