Leo Burnett closes Boston office
Leo Burnett has confirmed it will shut the Boston office of its hi-tech agency, Leo Burnett Technology Group.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Leo Burnett has confirmed it will shut the Boston office of its hi-tech agency, Leo Burnett Technology Group.
The closure has been expected for some time although, at its peak last year, the office claimed billings of $76m (£53.03m) making it one of New England’s largest agencies.
The agency was hit hard by a number of client defections, especially that of internet holding company CMGI.
The office has already suffered two rounds of layoffs and the departure of its president Jeff Winsper in recent months. It now employs a staff of around 12.
LBTG, which last month shut its San Francisco office, will continue to operate out of its Chicago head office where it has a staff of around 50. Leo Burnett is part of the B|Com3 Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London