Leo Burnett closes Boston office
Leo Burnett has confirmed it will shut the Boston office of its hi-tech agency, Leo Burnett Technology Group.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Leo Burnett has confirmed it will shut the Boston office of its hi-tech agency, Leo Burnett Technology Group.
The closure has been expected for some time although, at its peak last year, the office claimed billings of $76m (£53.03m) making it one of New England’s largest agencies.
The agency was hit hard by a number of client defections, especially that of internet holding company CMGI.
The office has already suffered two rounds of layoffs and the departure of its president Jeff Winsper in recent months. It now employs a staff of around 12.
LBTG, which last month shut its San Francisco office, will continue to operate out of its Chicago head office where it has a staff of around 50. Leo Burnett is part of the B|Com3 Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Junior Product Developer Creative Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)