Cordiant buys Bulletin PR
Cordiant Communications has bought public relations consultancy Bulletin International in a deal which could see Bulletin getting up to £8.5m in new Cordiant shares and cash.
An initial payment of £2.9m has been split between £900,000 in cash and 740,955 new Cordiant shares. Further payments of shares will be made before December 2003 and are dependent on Bulletin's performance.
The PR consultancy will become part of Cordiant's Business Communications International (BCI) network.
Bulletin's head office is in London with operations in Hong Kong, New York and Singapore. Its clients include Rolls Royce, EDS, BMW, Michelin, Motorola, Philips, Intelsat, Shell International and various government clients.
The acquisition suits Cordiant's strategic priorities of building its businesses in the burgeoning marketing communications sector and strengthening its leadership position in business communications. Bulletin's services include strategic counsel, media relations, editorial media planning, editorial content production and placement, and media training.
Michael Bungey, chief executive officer of Cordiant, said Bulletin would strengthen BCI's existing operations in London and New York and give it a presence in Asia, "one of the key development regions for the network".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Studio/Production Manager - late shift Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London