WPP buys South African research agency
LONDON - Millward Brown, the brand research division of WPP Group, has bought South African research agency Impact Information for an undisclosed sum.
Impact Information is based in Johannesburg and provides advertising research and tracking services, as well as qualitative and quantitative surveys.
WPP is the largest advertising and communications group in the world with advertising agencies Ogilvy & Mather and J Walter Thompson, and PR firms Cohn & Wolf and Hill & Knowlton.
Last year, WPP posted pre-tax profits of £365.7m and revenues of £3bn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London