WPP buys South African research agency
LONDON - Millward Brown, the brand research division of WPP Group, has bought South African research agency Impact Information for an undisclosed sum.
Impact Information is based in Johannesburg and provides advertising research and tracking services, as well as qualitative and quantitative surveys.
WPP is the largest advertising and communications group in the world with advertising agencies Ogilvy & Mather and J Walter Thompson, and PR firms Cohn & Wolf and Hill & Knowlton.
Last year, WPP posted pre-tax profits of £365.7m and revenues of £3bn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham