WPP buys South African research agency
LONDON - Millward Brown, the brand research division of WPP Group, has bought South African research agency Impact Information for an undisclosed sum.
Impact Information is based in Johannesburg and provides advertising research and tracking services, as well as qualitative and quantitative surveys.
WPP is the largest advertising and communications group in the world with advertising agencies Ogilvy & Mather and J Walter Thompson, and PR firms Cohn & Wolf and Hill & Knowlton.
Last year, WPP posted pre-tax profits of £365.7m and revenues of £3bn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire