WPP buys South African research agency
LONDON - Millward Brown, the brand research division of WPP Group, has bought South African research agency Impact Information for an undisclosed sum.
Impact Information is based in Johannesburg and provides advertising research and tracking services, as well as qualitative and quantitative surveys.
WPP is the largest advertising and communications group in the world with advertising agencies Ogilvy & Mather and J Walter Thompson, and PR firms Cohn & Wolf and Hill & Knowlton.
Last year, WPP posted pre-tax profits of £365.7m and revenues of £3bn.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- PR Account Director, Entertainment/Broadcast, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, London
- SENIOR CREATIVE LEAD - LUXURY ONLINE BRAND Success Digital £40000 - £48000 per annum, London