Omnicom increases dividend
LONDON - Omnicom Group has increased its regular quarterly dividend from $0.175 (12p) to $0.20 (14p) per share.
It also declared a cash dividend of $0.20 per share on Omnicom's issued and outstanding common stock, payable on July 5 2001 to stockholders recorded on June 8 2001.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London