BSkyB snaps up rest of WapTV
LONDON - BSkyB has bought the 5% stake in WapTV, the company which created the internet-based Wap/WML browser for the Sky Digital platform, that it did not already own.
BSkyB, which is 37.5% owned by News Corporation, will make an initial payment to the founders of WapTV in 169,375 new BSkyB shares.
The second payment will be met by a further 169,375 new BSkyB shares, which will be issued on June 30 next year. The deal will be completed on September 30 2003 with the issue of 338,775 new BSkyB shares.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London