BSkyB snaps up rest of WapTV
LONDON - BSkyB has bought the 5% stake in WapTV, the company which created the internet-based Wap/WML browser for the Sky Digital platform, that it did not already own.
BSkyB, which is 37.5% owned by News Corporation, will make an initial payment to the founders of WapTV in 169,375 new BSkyB shares.
The second payment will be met by a further 169,375 new BSkyB shares, which will be issued on June 30 next year. The deal will be completed on September 30 2003 with the issue of 338,775 new BSkyB shares.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire