WPP Group buys PR firm Communique
LONDON - Burson-Marsteller, the WPP Group-owned PR firm, has bought Manchester-based PR consultancy Communique for an undisclosed amount.
Communique is an independent agency employing 35 people, with clients including Beefeater, Boddingtons, Whitbread Pub Partnerships, Thorntons and Pilkington. The firm had revenues of £2.8m for the year to September 30 2000.
This is the second time in two weeks that WPP has bought a PR firm -- last week it announced that it had bought financial PR company Finsbury.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London