WPP Group buys PR firm Communique
LONDON - Burson-Marsteller, the WPP Group-owned PR firm, has bought Manchester-based PR consultancy Communique for an undisclosed amount.
Communique is an independent agency employing 35 people, with clients including Beefeater, Boddingtons, Whitbread Pub Partnerships, Thorntons and Pilkington. The firm had revenues of £2.8m for the year to September 30 2000.
This is the second time in two weeks that WPP has bought a PR firm -- last week it announced that it had bought financial PR company Finsbury.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London