M&C Saatchi opens first Chinese office
LONDON - UK advertising agency M&C Saatchi is to open its first Chinese office in Shanghai.
Initially, between six and 10 employees will be transferred to the office from M&C's Asia-Pacific headquarters in Hong Kong. The new office will serve clients the agency already represents in the region. These include BMW, British Airways and South Korea's Asiana Airlines in China.
The latest M&C Saatchi office in the region adds to those already operating in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire