M&C Saatchi opens first Chinese office
LONDON - UK advertising agency M&C Saatchi is to open its first Chinese office in Shanghai.
Initially, between six and 10 employees will be transferred to the office from M&C's Asia-Pacific headquarters in Hong Kong. The new office will serve clients the agency already represents in the region. These include BMW, British Airways and South Korea's Asiana Airlines in China.
The latest M&C Saatchi office in the region adds to those already operating in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London