M&C Saatchi opens first Chinese office
LONDON - UK advertising agency M&C Saatchi is to open its first Chinese office in Shanghai.
Initially, between six and 10 employees will be transferred to the office from M&C's Asia-Pacific headquarters in Hong Kong. The new office will serve clients the agency already represents in the region. These include BMW, British Airways and South Korea's Asiana Airlines in China.
The latest M&C Saatchi office in the region adds to those already operating in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London