TBWA\Chiat\Day wins $100m Energizer account
LONDON - US battery company Energizer has appointed TBWA\Chiat\Day to handle its $100m (£70.55m) account following a pitch against DDB Chicago.
The move once again sees the business consolidated with TBWA. The agency had handled the entire account until last year when DDB was appointed to the Energizer roster to handle the $50m (£35.28m) e2 battery rollout.
In a winner-takes all shootout both agencies pitched ideas for the relaunch of the Energizer brand as Energizer Max.
TBWA's Californian office in Playa del Rey will handle the rebranding effort for which the company has earmarked $100m. The agency previously created the long-running Energizer bunny campaign that parodies advertising by interrupting apparently serious commercials.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)