TBWA\Chiat\Day wins $100m Energizer account
LONDON - US battery company Energizer has appointed TBWA\Chiat\Day to handle its $100m (£70.55m) account following a pitch against DDB Chicago.
The move once again sees the business consolidated with TBWA. The agency had handled the entire account until last year when DDB was appointed to the Energizer roster to handle the $50m (£35.28m) e2 battery rollout.
In a winner-takes all shootout both agencies pitched ideas for the relaunch of the Energizer brand as Energizer Max.
TBWA's Californian office in Playa del Rey will handle the rebranding effort for which the company has earmarked $100m. The agency previously created the long-running Energizer bunny campaign that parodies advertising by interrupting apparently serious commercials.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London