TBWA\Chiat\Day wins $100m Energizer account
LONDON - US battery company Energizer has appointed TBWA\Chiat\Day to handle its $100m (£70.55m) account following a pitch against DDB Chicago.
The move once again sees the business consolidated with TBWA. The agency had handled the entire account until last year when DDB was appointed to the Energizer roster to handle the $50m (£35.28m) e2 battery rollout.
In a winner-takes all shootout both agencies pitched ideas for the relaunch of the Energizer brand as Energizer Max.
TBWA's Californian office in Playa del Rey will handle the rebranding effort for which the company has earmarked $100m. The agency previously created the long-running Energizer bunny campaign that parodies advertising by interrupting apparently serious commercials.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London