More Th>n launches DRTV campaign for car insurance
LONDON - More Th>n, the insurance offering from Royal & SunAlliance, is launching a direct response TV campaign on Monday to promote its car insurance offering.
The commercial, developed by Royal's roster agency WWAV Rapp Collins, follows Lucky the dog, More Th>n's mascot, on a suburban street as he watches the traffic go by.
A voiceover explains the benefits of More Th>n's car insurance cover, including protected maximum no-claims bonus for life and a £20 discount.
The advertisement invites viewers to phone a freephone number to find out if they can get a better deal with More Th>n on their car insurance. The company claims that drivers can save as much as £50 a year by switching to More Th>n.
Mike Tildesley, marketing director at More Th>n, said: "Having worked with WWAV Rapp Collins on the launch of More Th>n, and following the success of both the Pet and Home Insurance direct response ads, this is the logical next step -- and one that I am sure will help consolidate More Th>n car insurance at the forefront of the sector."
The ad will be shown on ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 and breaks on March 18.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London