More Th>n launches DRTV campaign for car insurance
LONDON - More Th>n, the insurance offering from Royal & SunAlliance, is launching a direct response TV campaign on Monday to promote its car insurance offering.
The commercial, developed by Royal's roster agency WWAV Rapp Collins, follows Lucky the dog, More Th>n's mascot, on a suburban street as he watches the traffic go by.
A voiceover explains the benefits of More Th>n's car insurance cover, including protected maximum no-claims bonus for life and a £20 discount.
The advertisement invites viewers to phone a freephone number to find out if they can get a better deal with More Th>n on their car insurance. The company claims that drivers can save as much as £50 a year by switching to More Th>n.
Mike Tildesley, marketing director at More Th>n, said: "Having worked with WWAV Rapp Collins on the launch of More Th>n, and following the success of both the Pet and Home Insurance direct response ads, this is the logical next step -- and one that I am sure will help consolidate More Th>n car insurance at the forefront of the sector."
The ad will be shown on ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 and breaks on March 18.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London