Reed in talks to buy Vivendi magazines
LONDON - Reed Elsevier, the Anglo-Dutch publishing group, is in talks with Vivendi Universal to buy a number of property and construction titles.
The sell-off by the Franco-American group includes the Builder Group, which publishes Property Week and The Builder. Property Week is a rival to Reed's Estates Gazette.
Other titles being sold include Le Moniteur, the largest weekly magazine for the construction industry in France, and the Barbour Index, which provides specialist information to the construction industry.
Other possible UK bidders for the titles include Emap, which owns Construction News, Architects' Journal, and New Civil Engineer among other titles.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Executive - Abingdon Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Business Development Executive, London,£35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Strategist Rare Selection £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)