Pearson appoints veteran Unilever director to the board
LONDON - UK media group Pearson, publisher of the Financial Times, has appointed Patrick Cescau, the foods division director at Unilever, to its board.
A former finance director at the consumer goods giant, Cescau has been with Unilever since 1973. He has held positions in France, Germany, the Netherlands, Indonesia, Portugal and the US. He took up his latest position in 2001.
Pearson chairman Dennis Stevenson said: "We are delighted that Patrick has agreed to join us. Patrick's track record at Unilever is truly outstanding. He brings a wealth of commercial and financial experience from the UK, Europe, Asia and the US to the board."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London