Pearson appoints veteran Unilever director to the board
LONDON - UK media group Pearson, publisher of the Financial Times, has appointed Patrick Cescau, the foods division director at Unilever, to its board.
A former finance director at the consumer goods giant, Cescau has been with Unilever since 1973. He has held positions in France, Germany, the Netherlands, Indonesia, Portugal and the US. He took up his latest position in 2001.
Pearson chairman Dennis Stevenson said: "We are delighted that Patrick has agreed to join us. Patrick's track record at Unilever is truly outstanding. He brings a wealth of commercial and financial experience from the UK, Europe, Asia and the US to the board."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London