Pearson appoints veteran Unilever director to the board
LONDON - UK media group Pearson, publisher of the Financial Times, has appointed Patrick Cescau, the foods division director at Unilever, to its board.
A former finance director at the consumer goods giant, Cescau has been with Unilever since 1973. He has held positions in France, Germany, the Netherlands, Indonesia, Portugal and the US. He took up his latest position in 2001.
Pearson chairman Dennis Stevenson said: "We are delighted that Patrick has agreed to join us. Patrick's track record at Unilever is truly outstanding. He brings a wealth of commercial and financial experience from the UK, Europe, Asia and the US to the board."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London