Euro RSCG scoops Michelin's European marketing task
LONDON - Michelin, the French tyre manufacturer, has appointed Euro RSCG Marketing Services to its European marketing account after a four-way pitch.
The agency pitched against Grey Marketing Services, Ogilvy Canaveral and Rapp Collins for the work, which includes sales promotion, event marketing, sales motivation programmes and press and public relations.
The budget, which is undisclosed, will focus principally on Michelin's tyres, but could also include work on its travel guides and maps. Michelin is currently searching for a PR agency to handle consumer PR for its core tyre brand.
Euro RSCG's Paris-based office, the Sales Machine Paris, developed the campaign, which will be rolled out by other offices in the network. Owned by Havas Advertising, the Euro RSCG Marketing Network is the world's largest marketing services agency.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Planner - MW Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: A host of company benefits, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf