Euro RSCG scoops Michelin's European marketing task
LONDON - Michelin, the French tyre manufacturer, has appointed Euro RSCG Marketing Services to its European marketing account after a four-way pitch.
The agency pitched against Grey Marketing Services, Ogilvy Canaveral and Rapp Collins for the work, which includes sales promotion, event marketing, sales motivation programmes and press and public relations.
The budget, which is undisclosed, will focus principally on Michelin's tyres, but could also include work on its travel guides and maps. Michelin is currently searching for a PR agency to handle consumer PR for its core tyre brand.
Euro RSCG's Paris-based office, the Sales Machine Paris, developed the campaign, which will be rolled out by other offices in the network. Owned by Havas Advertising, the Euro RSCG Marketing Network is the world's largest marketing services agency.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London