Boeing reviews advertising business
NEW YORK - US Aerospace giant Boeing is to review its advertising business, held by FCB Worldwide, as it prepares to shift its headquarters from Seattle to Chicago.
FCB has been invited to defend the business against an unnamed number of rival agencies. The winning agency will, according to Boeing, have to have offices in Chicago.
The move comes as Boeing, the world's leading maker of commercial jets, is increasingly coming under pressure from its European rival Airbus Industrie.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London