Boeing reviews advertising business
NEW YORK - US Aerospace giant Boeing is to review its advertising business, held by FCB Worldwide, as it prepares to shift its headquarters from Seattle to Chicago.
FCB has been invited to defend the business against an unnamed number of rival agencies. The winning agency will, according to Boeing, have to have offices in Chicago.
The move comes as Boeing, the world's leading maker of commercial jets, is increasingly coming under pressure from its European rival Airbus Industrie.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham