Boeing reviews advertising business
NEW YORK - US Aerospace giant Boeing is to review its advertising business, held by FCB Worldwide, as it prepares to shift its headquarters from Seattle to Chicago.
FCB has been invited to defend the business against an unnamed number of rival agencies. The winning agency will, according to Boeing, have to have offices in Chicago.
The move comes as Boeing, the world's leading maker of commercial jets, is increasingly coming under pressure from its European rival Airbus Industrie.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Strategic Brand Manager - Premium Beverages Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£48K + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, East Sussex/Gatwick