Boeing reviews advertising business
NEW YORK - US Aerospace giant Boeing is to review its advertising business, held by FCB Worldwide, as it prepares to shift its headquarters from Seattle to Chicago.
FCB has been invited to defend the business against an unnamed number of rival agencies. The winning agency will, according to Boeing, have to have offices in Chicago.
The move comes as Boeing, the world's leading maker of commercial jets, is increasingly coming under pressure from its European rival Airbus Industrie.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire