Boeing reviews advertising business
NEW YORK - US Aerospace giant Boeing is to review its advertising business, held by FCB Worldwide, as it prepares to shift its headquarters from Seattle to Chicago.
FCB has been invited to defend the business against an unnamed number of rival agencies. The winning agency will, according to Boeing, have to have offices in Chicago.
The move comes as Boeing, the world's leading maker of commercial jets, is increasingly coming under pressure from its European rival Airbus Industrie.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London