Trinity Mirror to cut 750 jobs
UK newspaper group Trinity Mirror has announced it is to cut 750 jobs over the next three years.
The company, which as well as publishing the Daily Mirror is the UK's largest regional newspaper group, says it is streamlining its newspaper business in an effort to "maximise growth and address current trading conditions".
The cuts represent around 2% of the group's UK workforce.
In a statement, the company said, "The current cost saving initiatives should mitigate part of the profit shortfall arising from the difficult advertising market."
Trinity Mirror also publishes the Sunday Mirror, the Racing Post, and the Daily Record and Sunday Mail in Scotland.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London