Trinity Mirror to cut 750 jobs
UK newspaper group Trinity Mirror has announced it is to cut 750 jobs over the next three years.
The company, which as well as publishing the Daily Mirror is the UK's largest regional newspaper group, says it is streamlining its newspaper business in an effort to "maximise growth and address current trading conditions".
The cuts represent around 2% of the group's UK workforce.
In a statement, the company said, "The current cost saving initiatives should mitigate part of the profit shortfall arising from the difficult advertising market."
Trinity Mirror also publishes the Sunday Mirror, the Racing Post, and the Daily Record and Sunday Mail in Scotland.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester