Trinity Mirror to cut 750 jobs
UK newspaper group Trinity Mirror has announced it is to cut 750 jobs over the next three years.
The company, which as well as publishing the Daily Mirror is the UK's largest regional newspaper group, says it is streamlining its newspaper business in an effort to "maximise growth and address current trading conditions".
The cuts represent around 2% of the group's UK workforce.
In a statement, the company said, "The current cost saving initiatives should mitigate part of the profit shortfall arising from the difficult advertising market."
Trinity Mirror also publishes the Sunday Mirror, the Racing Post, and the Daily Record and Sunday Mail in Scotland.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Junior Web Developer, Awesome Media Agency based in Essex. Digital Gurus £17000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London