Havas acquires biotech PR agency
PARIS - Havas Advertising has acquired US biotech PR agency Noonan/Russo Communications for an undisclosed sum.
Noonan/Russo will operate as an independent unit within Havas's Diversified Agencies Group, which consists of more than 50 independent agencies specialising in corporate communications, marketing and public relations.
Founded in 1988, Noonan/Russo provides investor relations, public relations, and corporate and marketing communications to leading international medical companies.
It was ranked as the 13th-largest healthcare PR firm in 2000 with revenues of $14m (£10m). It has offices in New York, San Francisco and London and employs approximately 100 staff.
Alain de Pouzilhac, chairman and CEO of Havas Advertising, said, "We are delighted to have struck this agreement with Noonan/Russo which strengthens Havas Advertising's expertise in the rapidly growing healthcare communications market. It is the leading agency in biotech, a market that continues to expand. Our combined capacities will enable us to develop our resources in a sector which is totally strategic for Havas Advertising."
The management team of president, COO and co-founder Susan Noonan and co-founder and CEO Anthony Russo will remain in place and will report to Patrick Lemarchand, chairman and CEO of Havas Advertising Diversified Agencies Group North America.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Senior Marketing / Customer Development Manager PSD Group Up to £60K + discretionary bonus, London
- Account Director (part-time) Beyond The Book £40000-£55000 pro-rata, Bedfordshire