Havas acquires biotech PR agency
PARIS - Havas Advertising has acquired US biotech PR agency Noonan/Russo Communications for an undisclosed sum.
Noonan/Russo will operate as an independent unit within Havas's Diversified Agencies Group, which consists of more than 50 independent agencies specialising in corporate communications, marketing and public relations.
Founded in 1988, Noonan/Russo provides investor relations, public relations, and corporate and marketing communications to leading international medical companies.
It was ranked as the 13th-largest healthcare PR firm in 2000 with revenues of $14m (£10m). It has offices in New York, San Francisco and London and employs approximately 100 staff.
Alain de Pouzilhac, chairman and CEO of Havas Advertising, said, "We are delighted to have struck this agreement with Noonan/Russo which strengthens Havas Advertising's expertise in the rapidly growing healthcare communications market. It is the leading agency in biotech, a market that continues to expand. Our combined capacities will enable us to develop our resources in a sector which is totally strategic for Havas Advertising."
The management team of president, COO and co-founder Susan Noonan and co-founder and CEO Anthony Russo will remain in place and will report to Patrick Lemarchand, chairman and CEO of Havas Advertising Diversified Agencies Group North America.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire