Letter from the editor
Good things come to those who wait, and I make no apologies for stealing one of the best lines around when I say the industry has waited quite some time for something as good as Brand Republic.
When thinking about what exactly we wanted to deliver with Brand Republic, the phrase we came up with was "market-smart intelligence". For us, that meant coming up with a site that provided fresh ideas and made everyone's jobs easier by putting an incredibly useful resource at their fingertips.
As you'd expect from the publishers of the industry's leading weeklies, Brand
Republic produces breaking news throughout the day with new stories on the site from 9am.
Alongside Brand Republic's own industry news are stories from the top weeklies Campaign, Marketing, Media Business, PRWeek and Revolution. There is no need to read someone else's summary of the major industry stories when you can read the real thing all in one place.
The story is just as powerful in jobs. With hundreds of new advertising, marketing, PR, media and internet jobs each month, Brand Republic is set to be the industry's most powerful careers resource and a must for any job-seeker.
When our subscribers need in-depth information, Brand Republic offers an
unbeatable archive of more than 100,000 news stories stretching back over six years. As well as the top weeklies mentioned above, it includes features and articles from 10 other marketing, media and PR titles including Marketing Direct, Media Asia and PRWeek USA.
When I'm asked what's really different about Brand Republic I have to answer that it's our alliances. We've worked closely with information suppliers to make sure we can offer the information our users want.
Think of a UK television ad from the last 12 months, and you will be able to find it on Brand Republic and watch it there and then, courtesy of DigiReels. Name any one of 5m UK companies and you can read its accounts online with ICC. Take a market sector and you can read a business report from Key Note or Datamonitor.
It all adds up to a package so strong that it's already been adopted by The Marketing Society for all its members. With thousands of paying subscribers, Brand Republic offers all the benefits of the best online community for marketers. If you want to find Britain's marketers, here's where to start.
Editor, Brand Republic
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG