Brunswick up for sale
LONDON - It is understood that City PR firm Brunswick is up for sale and is being shopped around with a price tag of close to £100m, according to reports.
Alan Parker, senior partner at Brunswick who owns a majority of the company's equity, is understood to have been in talks with a management consultancy.
Earlier this year, Parker denied he was in takeover talks with Sir Martin Sorrell, chief executive of WPP Group, but at the time PR Week reported he was known to be prepared to consider selling if it would create a "better business".
Earlier this year, WPP acquired rival city PR firm Finsbury for around £60m.
Brunswick's clients include diamond giant De Beers, British Airways and Marks & Spencer.
Brunswick refused to confirm or deny the reports.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall