Brunswick up for sale
LONDON - It is understood that City PR firm Brunswick is up for sale and is being shopped around with a price tag of close to £100m, according to reports.
Alan Parker, senior partner at Brunswick who owns a majority of the company's equity, is understood to have been in talks with a management consultancy.
Earlier this year, Parker denied he was in takeover talks with Sir Martin Sorrell, chief executive of WPP Group, but at the time PR Week reported he was known to be prepared to consider selling if it would create a "better business".
Earlier this year, WPP acquired rival city PR firm Finsbury for around £60m.
Brunswick's clients include diamond giant De Beers, British Airways and Marks & Spencer.
Brunswick refused to confirm or deny the reports.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Social Media Executive/Analyst - London Agency Digital Gurus negotiable, London