Brunswick up for sale
LONDON - It is understood that City PR firm Brunswick is up for sale and is being shopped around with a price tag of close to £100m, according to reports.
Alan Parker, senior partner at Brunswick who owns a majority of the company's equity, is understood to have been in talks with a management consultancy.
Earlier this year, Parker denied he was in takeover talks with Sir Martin Sorrell, chief executive of WPP Group, but at the time PR Week reported he was known to be prepared to consider selling if it would create a "better business".
Earlier this year, WPP acquired rival city PR firm Finsbury for around £60m.
Brunswick's clients include diamond giant De Beers, British Airways and Marks & Spencer.
Brunswick refused to confirm or deny the reports.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton