Brunswick up for sale
LONDON - It is understood that City PR firm Brunswick is up for sale and is being shopped around with a price tag of close to £100m, according to reports.
Alan Parker, senior partner at Brunswick who owns a majority of the company's equity, is understood to have been in talks with a management consultancy.
Earlier this year, Parker denied he was in takeover talks with Sir Martin Sorrell, chief executive of WPP Group, but at the time PR Week reported he was known to be prepared to consider selling if it would create a "better business".
Earlier this year, WPP acquired rival city PR firm Finsbury for around £60m.
Brunswick's clients include diamond giant De Beers, British Airways and Marks & Spencer.
Brunswick refused to confirm or deny the reports.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA