Brunswick up for sale
LONDON - It is understood that City PR firm Brunswick is up for sale and is being shopped around with a price tag of close to £100m, according to reports.
Alan Parker, senior partner at Brunswick who owns a majority of the company's equity, is understood to have been in talks with a management consultancy.
Earlier this year, Parker denied he was in takeover talks with Sir Martin Sorrell, chief executive of WPP Group, but at the time PR Week reported he was known to be prepared to consider selling if it would create a "better business".
Earlier this year, WPP acquired rival city PR firm Finsbury for around £60m.
Brunswick's clients include diamond giant De Beers, British Airways and Marks & Spencer.
Brunswick refused to confirm or deny the reports.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social Media Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Content Manager - Fashion - London - £200 a day Digital Gurus £150 - £200 per day, London
- Charismatic PR Account Executive Required! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £17000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & Benefits, Manchester
- Complience and Risk Manager BBC £34000 - £38000 per annum, London