Boeing names three to global shortlist
NEW YORK - Boeing has named BBDO Worldwide, FCB and J Walter Thompson as the three shortlisted agencies competing for its global advertising account.
All three agencies are Chicago-based and were selected from an initial list of six shops. Last month, Boeing announced it would be selecting a global advertising firm in Chicago, in conjunction with the move of its world headquarters to the same city. The search is expected to conclude in October.
Anne Toulouse, vice-president of brand management and advertising for Boeing, said, "The review took place in a competitive environment. Our team visited each agency and conducted an analysis. The choice was a difficult one because of the calibre of the talent in Chicago."
The account includes activity for Boeing at the corporate level and for several business units. Boeing's internal advertising council is conducting the ad agency search.
The search is being conducted in conjunction with search consultancy Bob Wolf Partners.
Boeing is the largest aerospace company in the world. It is NASA's largest contractor and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London