Boeing names three to global shortlist
NEW YORK - Boeing has named BBDO Worldwide, FCB and J Walter Thompson as the three shortlisted agencies competing for its global advertising account.
All three agencies are Chicago-based and were selected from an initial list of six shops. Last month, Boeing announced it would be selecting a global advertising firm in Chicago, in conjunction with the move of its world headquarters to the same city. The search is expected to conclude in October.
Anne Toulouse, vice-president of brand management and advertising for Boeing, said, "The review took place in a competitive environment. Our team visited each agency and conducted an analysis. The choice was a difficult one because of the calibre of the talent in Chicago."
The account includes activity for Boeing at the corporate level and for several business units. Boeing's internal advertising council is conducting the ad agency search.
The search is being conducted in conjunction with search consultancy Bob Wolf Partners.
Boeing is the largest aerospace company in the world. It is NASA's largest contractor and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London