Boeing names three to global shortlist
NEW YORK - Boeing has named BBDO Worldwide, FCB and J Walter Thompson as the three shortlisted agencies competing for its global advertising account.
All three agencies are Chicago-based and were selected from an initial list of six shops. Last month, Boeing announced it would be selecting a global advertising firm in Chicago, in conjunction with the move of its world headquarters to the same city. The search is expected to conclude in October.
Anne Toulouse, vice-president of brand management and advertising for Boeing, said, "The review took place in a competitive environment. Our team visited each agency and conducted an analysis. The choice was a difficult one because of the calibre of the talent in Chicago."
The account includes activity for Boeing at the corporate level and for several business units. Boeing's internal advertising council is conducting the ad agency search.
The search is being conducted in conjunction with search consultancy Bob Wolf Partners.
Boeing is the largest aerospace company in the world. It is NASA's largest contractor and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Partnership Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London