Foresight appointed to Asprey online task
LONDON - New-media and marketing agency Foresight has been appointed to build and maintain the website for luxury goods retailer Asprey following a competitive pitch.
It is understood that Asprey saw a number of new-media agencies before appointing Foresight.
Eva Hoff, account director at Foresight, said: "We have a number of luxury-goods clients and winning Asprey at such a critical time in its evolution is absolutely fantastic news."
Foresight has previously worked on projects for similar luxury brands such as Paul Smith and Cerruti.
As well as web design, Foresight also provides marketing services such as media planning and buying, promotions, sponsorship, PR and CRM, offline as well as online.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London