Foresight appointed to Asprey online task
LONDON - New-media and marketing agency Foresight has been appointed to build and maintain the website for luxury goods retailer Asprey following a competitive pitch.
It is understood that Asprey saw a number of new-media agencies before appointing Foresight.
Eva Hoff, account director at Foresight, said: "We have a number of luxury-goods clients and winning Asprey at such a critical time in its evolution is absolutely fantastic news."
Foresight has previously worked on projects for similar luxury brands such as Paul Smith and Cerruti.
As well as web design, Foresight also provides marketing services such as media planning and buying, promotions, sponsorship, PR and CRM, offline as well as online.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London