BBC challenges business sites with launch
LONDON - On the day FT.com begins charging for content, the BBC is unveiling a major new business website, which pulls together all the business and personal finance news and information the public service broadcaster offers online.
The bbc.co.uk/business portal is aiming to be the first port of call for investors, savers and those interested in general business news. The site is part of BBCi, the corporation's online presence, which rebranded in November.
BBC Business includes live feeds from the business pages of BBC News Online, as well as a comprehensive guide to all the BBC's business programmes on TV and radio.
TV shows such as news bulletins, consumer finance shows -- including 'Watchdog' and 'Your Money or Your Life' -- and entertainment programmes about business such as 'Back to the Floor' and 'Trouble at the Top', will be flagged up on the site.
The site targets investors, savers and anyone interested in the world of business and work, and by bringing all the content together aims to make it easier for its online audience to find what it is looking for.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London