Nationwide launches major online drive
LONDON - Nationwide, the building society, is launching a massive year-long six-figure online offensive this week that it hopes will grab the attention of every web user at some point during their online experience.
The aim of the blanket digital marketing initiative is to build Nationwide's customer database. Tribal DDB, which won the account in January, handled media planning and buying for the marketing campaign. Incline handled creative for the push.
Senior marketing controller Mik Hodsdon said: "We want to do things that deliver results. Our main objective is customer acquisition. Our brand is already a strong brand in the UK anyway, although that is reinforced online."
AOL, Espotting, Overture and Ask Jeeves are some of the online partners Nationwide has enlisted to push its products online.
Key products from the building society, such as current accounts, credit cards and home and motor insurance, will be promoted via the push.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London