Nationwide launches major online drive
LONDON - Nationwide, the building society, is launching a massive year-long six-figure online offensive this week that it hopes will grab the attention of every web user at some point during their online experience.
The aim of the blanket digital marketing initiative is to build Nationwide's customer database. Tribal DDB, which won the account in January, handled media planning and buying for the marketing campaign. Incline handled creative for the push.
Senior marketing controller Mik Hodsdon said: "We want to do things that deliver results. Our main objective is customer acquisition. Our brand is already a strong brand in the UK anyway, although that is reinforced online."
AOL, Espotting, Overture and Ask Jeeves are some of the online partners Nationwide has enlisted to push its products online.
Key products from the building society, such as current accounts, credit cards and home and motor insurance, will be promoted via the push.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London