Public events to push Camelot relaunch
LONDON - Camelot is supporting the relaunch of the National Lottery draw game as Lotto with a series of public events including a roadshow and a talent contest.
The first phase of the campaign will target five major shopping centres across the country. Two-day events will give members of the public the opportunity to showcase their talents on stage and all of the performances will be filmed for judging.
Prizes will include holidays and leisure vouchers. The activity is being overseen by brand experience agency RPM, which will work alongside existing below-the-line incumbent Hicklin Slade & Partners.
A summer roadshow for Lotto plans to showcase the best acts chosen from participants across the country.
Separate events in shopping centres will also be used to promote a special National Lottery Jubilee Draw.
Ross Urquhart, RPM's managing director, said: "We will use the power of full-service brand experience to let people discover, participate in and re-evaluate the many dimensions of the National Lottery."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London