Public events to push Camelot relaunch
LONDON - Camelot is supporting the relaunch of the National Lottery draw game as Lotto with a series of public events including a roadshow and a talent contest.
The first phase of the campaign will target five major shopping centres across the country. Two-day events will give members of the public the opportunity to showcase their talents on stage and all of the performances will be filmed for judging.
Prizes will include holidays and leisure vouchers. The activity is being overseen by brand experience agency RPM, which will work alongside existing below-the-line incumbent Hicklin Slade & Partners.
A summer roadshow for Lotto plans to showcase the best acts chosen from participants across the country.
Separate events in shopping centres will also be used to promote a special National Lottery Jubilee Draw.
Ross Urquhart, RPM's managing director, said: "We will use the power of full-service brand experience to let people discover, participate in and re-evaluate the many dimensions of the National Lottery."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London