WPP buys New York events firm
LONDON - WPP Group-owned branding consultancy The Brand Union has bought New York conference and event producer MJM Creative Services for an undisclosed sum.
MJM was founded in 1984 and employs 80 people. Its clients include Astra Zeneca, American Express, Pfizer, IBM and Canon. The company had revenues of $25m (£17.2m) in 2000 and net assets of $5.4m (£3.7m) as at December 31 1999.
In a statement, WPP said, "The acquisition strengthens WPP's strategy of maintaining a leadership position in branding and identity consultancy and of strengthening its networks in important growth sectors and markets."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London