WPP buys New York events firm
LONDON - WPP Group-owned branding consultancy The Brand Union has bought New York conference and event producer MJM Creative Services for an undisclosed sum.
MJM was founded in 1984 and employs 80 people. Its clients include Astra Zeneca, American Express, Pfizer, IBM and Canon. The company had revenues of $25m (£17.2m) in 2000 and net assets of $5.4m (£3.7m) as at December 31 1999.
In a statement, WPP said, "The acquisition strengthens WPP's strategy of maintaining a leadership position in branding and identity consultancy and of strengthening its networks in important growth sectors and markets."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London