WPP buys New York events firm
LONDON - WPP Group-owned branding consultancy The Brand Union has bought New York conference and event producer MJM Creative Services for an undisclosed sum.
MJM was founded in 1984 and employs 80 people. Its clients include Astra Zeneca, American Express, Pfizer, IBM and Canon. The company had revenues of $25m (£17.2m) in 2000 and net assets of $5.4m (£3.7m) as at December 31 1999.
In a statement, WPP said, "The acquisition strengthens WPP's strategy of maintaining a leadership position in branding and identity consultancy and of strengthening its networks in important growth sectors and markets."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London