WPP buys New York events firm
LONDON - WPP Group-owned branding consultancy The Brand Union has bought New York conference and event producer MJM Creative Services for an undisclosed sum.
MJM was founded in 1984 and employs 80 people. Its clients include Astra Zeneca, American Express, Pfizer, IBM and Canon. The company had revenues of $25m (£17.2m) in 2000 and net assets of $5.4m (£3.7m) as at December 31 1999.
In a statement, WPP said, "The acquisition strengthens WPP's strategy of maintaining a leadership position in branding and identity consultancy and of strengthening its networks in important growth sectors and markets."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London