AccountancyGroup hires Midnight for PR
LONDON - Start-up online accountancy service AccountancyGroup has hired Midnight Communications to handle its launch PR.
The agency is briefed with raising AccountancyGroup's profile through small business, technology and accountancy trade press. The account was awarded without a pitch.
The site launches this month and offers small businesses an online, real-time service to deal with accounting, taxation, payroll and business development needs at what the company claims is a "fraction of the cost" of standard accountancy packages.
Midnight Communications, based in Brighton, specialises in technology PR and was bought by the BV Group earlier this month.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London