AccountancyGroup hires Midnight for PR
LONDON - Start-up online accountancy service AccountancyGroup has hired Midnight Communications to handle its launch PR.
The agency is briefed with raising AccountancyGroup's profile through small business, technology and accountancy trade press. The account was awarded without a pitch.
The site launches this month and offers small businesses an online, real-time service to deal with accounting, taxation, payroll and business development needs at what the company claims is a "fraction of the cost" of standard accountancy packages.
Midnight Communications, based in Brighton, specialises in technology PR and was bought by the BV Group earlier this month.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire