AccountancyGroup hires Midnight for PR
LONDON - Start-up online accountancy service AccountancyGroup has hired Midnight Communications to handle its launch PR.
The agency is briefed with raising AccountancyGroup's profile through small business, technology and accountancy trade press. The account was awarded without a pitch.
The site launches this month and offers small businesses an online, real-time service to deal with accounting, taxation, payroll and business development needs at what the company claims is a "fraction of the cost" of standard accountancy packages.
Midnight Communications, based in Brighton, specialises in technology PR and was bought by the BV Group earlier this month.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham