PRCA deems bingo campaign the best
LONDON - The Public Relations Consultants Association has named a campaign to rehabilitate the image of bingo as the year's best consumer PR campaign.
Herald Communications won the accolade at the PRCA Frontline Awards for its "A modern-day leisure pursuit" work on behalf of Gala Bingo.
Other winners announced at a ceremony today included Lexis Public Relations, which won the best creative idea gong for its Bisto's Gravy Absorbancy Index campaign. Greenpeace received a special judges' award for "its consistent handling of high-profile campaigns".
PRCA Frontline represents individuals working in PRCA member consultancies at account director level or below.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London