PRCA deems bingo campaign the best
LONDON - The Public Relations Consultants Association has named a campaign to rehabilitate the image of bingo as the year's best consumer PR campaign.
Herald Communications won the accolade at the PRCA Frontline Awards for its "A modern-day leisure pursuit" work on behalf of Gala Bingo.
Other winners announced at a ceremony today included Lexis Public Relations, which won the best creative idea gong for its Bisto's Gravy Absorbancy Index campaign. Greenpeace received a special judges' award for "its consistent handling of high-profile campaigns".
PRCA Frontline represents individuals working in PRCA member consultancies at account director level or below.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London