PRCA deems bingo campaign the best
LONDON - The Public Relations Consultants Association has named a campaign to rehabilitate the image of bingo as the year's best consumer PR campaign.
Herald Communications won the accolade at the PRCA Frontline Awards for its "A modern-day leisure pursuit" work on behalf of Gala Bingo.
Other winners announced at a ceremony today included Lexis Public Relations, which won the best creative idea gong for its Bisto's Gravy Absorbancy Index campaign. Greenpeace received a special judges' award for "its consistent handling of high-profile campaigns".
PRCA Frontline represents individuals working in PRCA member consultancies at account director level or below.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland