PRCA deems bingo campaign the best
LONDON - The Public Relations Consultants Association has named a campaign to rehabilitate the image of bingo as the year's best consumer PR campaign.
Herald Communications won the accolade at the PRCA Frontline Awards for its "A modern-day leisure pursuit" work on behalf of Gala Bingo.
Other winners announced at a ceremony today included Lexis Public Relations, which won the best creative idea gong for its Bisto's Gravy Absorbancy Index campaign. Greenpeace received a special judges' award for "its consistent handling of high-profile campaigns".
PRCA Frontline represents individuals working in PRCA member consultancies at account director level or below.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1