PRCA deems bingo campaign the best
LONDON - The Public Relations Consultants Association has named a campaign to rehabilitate the image of bingo as the year's best consumer PR campaign.
Herald Communications won the accolade at the PRCA Frontline Awards for its "A modern-day leisure pursuit" work on behalf of Gala Bingo.
Other winners announced at a ceremony today included Lexis Public Relations, which won the best creative idea gong for its Bisto's Gravy Absorbancy Index campaign. Greenpeace received a special judges' award for "its consistent handling of high-profile campaigns".
PRCA Frontline represents individuals working in PRCA member consultancies at account director level or below.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes
- Field Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Competitive + benefits , East Midlands