Vivendi names PR agency for
digital sales division ad 2-one
LONDON - Vivendi Universal has hired Montgomery-Baird Communications to handle PR for its advertising sales house, ad 2-one.
The media PR specialist won a three-way pitch for the work, previously handed by Edelman PR Worldwide.
Montgomery-Baird has a brief to build awareness of ad 2-one, which specialises in digital advertising, and its key personnel. The work mainly covers the UK, with some support work in Europe.
Ad 2-one launched in the UK in January 2001, and has offices in France, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium.
Digital advertising sales houses have been suffering of late, with the closure of online sales house 24/7 Media Europe early last week, while this week it was reported that the future of Real Media was in doubt.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London