Vivendi names PR agency for
digital sales division ad 2-one
LONDON - Vivendi Universal has hired Montgomery-Baird Communications to handle PR for its advertising sales house, ad 2-one.
The media PR specialist won a three-way pitch for the work, previously handed by Edelman PR Worldwide.
Montgomery-Baird has a brief to build awareness of ad 2-one, which specialises in digital advertising, and its key personnel. The work mainly covers the UK, with some support work in Europe.
Ad 2-one launched in the UK in January 2001, and has offices in France, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium.
Digital advertising sales houses have been suffering of late, with the closure of online sales house 24/7 Media Europe early last week, while this week it was reported that the future of Real Media was in doubt.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire