Vivendi names PR agency for
digital sales division ad 2-one
LONDON - Vivendi Universal has hired Montgomery-Baird Communications to handle PR for its advertising sales house, ad 2-one.
The media PR specialist won a three-way pitch for the work, previously handed by Edelman PR Worldwide.
Montgomery-Baird has a brief to build awareness of ad 2-one, which specialises in digital advertising, and its key personnel. The work mainly covers the UK, with some support work in Europe.
Ad 2-one launched in the UK in January 2001, and has offices in France, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium.
Digital advertising sales houses have been suffering of late, with the closure of online sales house 24/7 Media Europe early last week, while this week it was reported that the future of Real Media was in doubt.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London