Vivendi names PR agency for
digital sales division ad 2-one
LONDON - Vivendi Universal has hired Montgomery-Baird Communications to handle PR for its advertising sales house, ad 2-one.
The media PR specialist won a three-way pitch for the work, previously handed by Edelman PR Worldwide.
Montgomery-Baird has a brief to build awareness of ad 2-one, which specialises in digital advertising, and its key personnel. The work mainly covers the UK, with some support work in Europe.
Ad 2-one launched in the UK in January 2001, and has offices in France, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium.
Digital advertising sales houses have been suffering of late, with the closure of online sales house 24/7 Media Europe early last week, while this week it was reported that the future of Real Media was in doubt.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire