Dime launches flyposter campaign through Tequila\London
LONDON - Tequila\London, the TBWA\-aligned direct agency, has launched a two-tiered flyposter campaign aimed at promoting Dime Nuggets, the latest addition to the Kraft Dime range.
The campaign, which breaks in cities across the UK, kicks off with an unbranded teaser flyposter featuring an armadillo with dynamite strapped to its back.
This is being followed by a burst of reveal posters featuring the new Dime Nuggets product, which will be flyposted over the original.
Heloise Le Norcy, brand manager at Kraft, said: "We felt that Tequila\London's innovative use of flyposting for this campaign was the best way to communicate to our target audience. Its ambient look and feel will help create a coolness and an irreverence about new Dime Nuggets that straightforward advertising would find hard to achieve."
The campaign is aimed at 16- to 25-year-olds and uses similar images to those used in the original armadillo Dime campaign, which launched in the 1990s with Harry Enfield.
Sean Moore, creative director at Tequila\London, said: "A tongue-in-cheek ambient campaign is the ideal way to grab the attention of the notoriously difficult-to-reach 16- to 25-year-olds. We feel this extension of the format will bring a fresh and challenging approach to youth marketing for the future."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Marketing Campaign Manager - 6 Mth Contract to Perm Salt £35000 - £37500 per annum, Farnborough
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £35-£45,000 , London