Dior consolidates cosmetics into BBDO
LONDON - Dior, the French fashion and cosmetics giant, has consolidated its international cosmetics account into Omnicom Group agency CLM/BBDO Paris, following a three-way pitch.
The agency shot it out against Ogilvy & Mather and Euro RSCG Works for the business.
Euro RSCG formerly held part of the cosmetics account and CLM/BBDO has worked for Dior before, helping to launch a new skincare range in 2001.
Dior, owned by the French luxury goods giant LVMH, plans a series of product launches in 2002, including new male grooming products and make-up.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London