Dior consolidates cosmetics into BBDO
LONDON - Dior, the French fashion and cosmetics giant, has consolidated its international cosmetics account into Omnicom Group agency CLM/BBDO Paris, following a three-way pitch.
The agency shot it out against Ogilvy & Mather and Euro RSCG Works for the business.
Euro RSCG formerly held part of the cosmetics account and CLM/BBDO has worked for Dior before, helping to launch a new skincare range in 2001.
Dior, owned by the French luxury goods giant LVMH, plans a series of product launches in 2002, including new male grooming products and make-up.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London