Dior consolidates cosmetics into BBDO
LONDON - Dior, the French fashion and cosmetics giant, has consolidated its international cosmetics account into Omnicom Group agency CLM/BBDO Paris, following a three-way pitch.
The agency shot it out against Ogilvy & Mather and Euro RSCG Works for the business.
Euro RSCG formerly held part of the cosmetics account and CLM/BBDO has worked for Dior before, helping to launch a new skincare range in 2001.
Dior, owned by the French luxury goods giant LVMH, plans a series of product launches in 2002, including new male grooming products and make-up.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham