Dior consolidates cosmetics into BBDO
LONDON - Dior, the French fashion and cosmetics giant, has consolidated its international cosmetics account into Omnicom Group agency CLM/BBDO Paris, following a three-way pitch.
The agency shot it out against Ogilvy & Mather and Euro RSCG Works for the business.
Euro RSCG formerly held part of the cosmetics account and CLM/BBDO has worked for Dior before, helping to launch a new skincare range in 2001.
Dior, owned by the French luxury goods giant LVMH, plans a series of product launches in 2002, including new male grooming products and make-up.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London